Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for the strategic planning, implementations for the group’s Sustainability division which includes property and plantation sector for the Group as a whole.
To manage the day-to-day operations, development and growth of the Sustainability division and any other strategic and tactical plans.
Manage AYER Foundation/Yayasan AYER — project management, general clerical and administration works (* future requirement)
Focus on developing the Sustainability for the Group and growth areas which include synergy with the Plantation and Property division, the Group and any other Sustainability development as per the Board of Directors and GCOO’s direction.
- Plan, implement, execute and enforce sustainability, safety and management aspects.
- Work with a team in driving sustainability projects, develop an action plan, executive and monitor the progress of implementation towards achieving group-level sustainability commitments and project goals.
- Lead the Sustainability Working Committee (SWC) in quarterly meetings, prepare SWC reports for the SOC & BOD which includes measurement of the company’s sustainability performance and ESG indicators.
- Organise and conduct the internal audit of operations plantation against different production and industry standards (RSPO, MSPO, MyGap and organic).
- Monitor and evaluate all programme life cycles, fund raising aspects, marketing and ensure effectiveness of programmes in place.
- Compliance, risk management and good governance on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Tender Procedures, adherence to Discretionary Authority Limits (DAL) regulatory procedures and process set.
- Implement plans to achieve the short and long-term goals to ensure the Company’s Sustainability growth in accordance with the overall objectives. This includes the internal processes, monitoring emerging trends, sustainability topics and issues, conservation and governance, social and business aspects, preparing reports, research and proposals.
- Build and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders to effectively achieve Sustainability business goals which includes but not limited to government agencies, councils, Ministries, certified boards, member associations and affiliates, business partners/NGOs and vendors.
- Provide ideas and strategies to build and implement Sustainable practices, education and training for internal teams, collaborate with Management to build and implement audit planning, surveillance schedule, certification processes for Oil Palm & Durian business and other cash crops businesses.
- Manage the daily operational matters of the Yayasan AYER and assist the company in driving awareness on Yayasan AYER’s vision and mission, outreach to communities, CSR activities to meet the objectives set (*future requirement)
Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- A recognized degree in Business Management, Bachelor of Science, Economics, Marketing, Project Management or Sustainability Development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management/ sustainability/ CSR/ Foundation with at least 3 years in a similar capacity.
- Professional experience in palm oil, environment-related,or oil and gas sectors.
- Strong business acumen with good technical knowledge.
- Pro-active enthusiastic and self driven with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Good negotiation skills and organizational skills,listening skills, high motivated, flexible, and result oriented.
- Experience in MSPO certification process is an added advantage.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, organization skills and IT skills.