Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing group-wide IT initiatives namely infrastructure, security, networking, applications and governance to support business operations continuity and growth.
Delivery new technology applications and innovative products to improve process, infrastructure and operations.
- Initiate and drive the continuous improvement of the Group’s IT systems, policies, procedures and practices of the Group to support business operations continuity and growth.
- Review and to improve existing policies, procedures and systems with the aim to provide management with effective and efficient systems to plan, control and direct the Company’s operations and to ensure all IT system and application are in compliance with laws and regulation.
- Review and recommend major IT systems and contracts (including telephone systems), overseeing troubleshooting, back-ups, security, crisis management and disaster recovery, data back-up and database management and manage outsourced IT projects with 3rd party vendors.
- Manage IT assets for the Group to ensure optimal usage of these assets, compliance to legal requirements and cost efficiency.
- Responsibility for the IT platforms and systems under the Group; Basecamp, Hellosign, Google account for emails, server, ERP, CRM projects, website projects and any other IT and systems related projects current or new to be considered, developed or implemented.
- To explore, recommend, initiate and drive the technology requirements to support the new norm in working including work from home support, online platform for teleconferencing, e-meetings with internal and external parties, hot-desking aspects and other new concepts related to remote working.
- Assist on exploring, developing and maintaining the Property technology requirements such as virtual 3D platforms, live chats, webcast, webinars and other technology concepts and tools to promote wider and interaction with customers and prospects.
- To assist to explore, recommend, initiate and drive online retail concept for the group’s diversification business such as online, e-payment and retail amongst others
- Oversee all help desk administration including resolving IT related issues, manage networking related tasks including implementing network security and overseeing the administration of the company's WAN/ LAN.
- To update and develop SOPs and work/projects where required.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Enhancement and maintenance of document management system (DMS)
- Ensure DMS security, accessibility & proper distribution of organizational document
- Develop a Data Lake with structured and unstructured data - accessing data sources, use data massaging tools, build data models, create visualization aligned to needs of stakeholder for analysis and decision making.
- A recognized degree in IT/Computer studies, Microsoft System Administration/System Engineer Certification or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in planning, managing and executing IT related initiatives and 3 years’ experience in leadership/management position.
- Experience in Property Development industry is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen with good technical, IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and self-driven with high level of integrity and able to lead subordinates in the team.
- Good negotiation skills, organizational skills, listening skills, highly motivated, flexible and result oriented.