Scope of Responsibilities
Achieve company sales target for the department and individual daily/weekly/monthly and yearly targets.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvement.
- To provide administrative support to Sales & Marketing Team.
- Achieving sales target.
- Update and compile various reports related to Laporan 7F, Sales Kit, Sales Chart, Sales Reports and others.
- Liaise with local authorities (MPSJ, MPS, JKR, MBPJ, LLM) to apply for license & permits for outdoor advertisements - billboards, banner, bunting, etc.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Participate in all sales activities, property exhibitions, roadshows, product launches and other sales related events.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Required to carry out job functions and assignments on which are outside the normal days and hours of work stipulated.
- Assist in Sales Operations, unit viewings by Agents’ customers.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess with at least Diploma from a recognized higher learning or other any admin discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong written, communication and interpersonal skills and able to handle customers’ enquiries.
- Responsible, multi task and good working attitude.