Scope of Responsibilities
Keeping all important documents, invoices and contracts well maintained. Implement filing systems that make it easy to find any document quickly and efficiently.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and project team.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Provide full secretarial and admin support for Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of the operations.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording tracking of all documents for the project team and department.
- Effectively and efficiently manage meeting arrangements including room bookings, presentation set up and presentation material.
- Effectively and efficiently manage telephone calls, emails.
- Flexibility and cover as required.
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines.
- Traveling arrangement including venue, car rental, flight ticket, accommodation booking and propose best alternate routes to the journey.
- Support in compiling brochures for projects.
- Assisting Head of Project with all the Project related matters, including getting all the contracts ready, dealing with developer, etc.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with certification in Secretarial studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
- Mature, with an attention to detail and highly resourceful.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words, and PowerPoint).
- Professional and pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, multi task and good working attitude.
- Able to prioritize duties and work under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Demonstrated experience of working on confidential matters, ensuring that discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and enquiries.