Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for scope of work with the objective to prepare, research, consolidate and analyse data and develop feasibility studies and recommendations for proposals, strategic initiatives / projects assigned by GCOO – Joint-Ventures options, Feasibility of proposals and business ventures, Market research on trends and supporting data for projects, proposals and presentations.
To assist GCOO on meetings with ministries, councils, government bodies, associations and BOD meetings on preparatory work, presentations, slides, research materials, planning, review papers and other requirements deemed necessary.
- Develop, analyse and translate performance measures, benchmarking and related data (qualitative and quantitative) into strategic recommendations and action plans which includes risk profiles and management, viability, feasibility studies and market research.
- Assist in creating client presentations, internal reports, slide presentations and surveys with key strategic findings and recommendations.
- Interact with project teams, cross functional partners, and clients at multiple levels as part of preparatory scope of work to gather data.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to evaluate and uncover strategic insights related to Profit & Loss performance including Product Strategy, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Credit Risk, Distribution Channels, and Member Experience.
- Perform financial analysis and reports on the performance of respective business units, implement tracking mechanism to keep track on project milestones and stages of implementation, to manage success ratio and sustainability of business.
- Conduct researches, financial modelling and benchmarking analysis against industry peers. Assist Management to evaluate and manage strategic business proposals including feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, cost and revenue projections, business models, evaluation programs and exercises to ensure sustainability of business ventures and projects.
- Source thought leadership papers for sharing to GCOO on topics relevant to nature of AYER’s businesses and on key opportunity areas/sectors including sustainability.
Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by GCOO from time to time.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis/modelling and ability to produce compelling insights from the analysis are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience with hands-on experience and knowledge to analyse business problems using excel, power point, access, statistical analysis and financial modelling.
- An inquisitive orientation to problem-solving and analysis.
- Strong verbal communication and written skills in English
- Programming skills and MIS literacy.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.