Scope of Responsibilities
Supervise construction of building, infrastructure, landscape, interior design works, defect rectification and handing over.
Ensure work quality and workmanship are in accordance with approved drawings in line with standard of specifications stipulated in Inspection Forms.
- Check documents and construction plans for error and clarify with consultants/ Superior/ Head of Department on any doubts.
- Carry out and complete given instruction/task within given periods.
- Ensure construction work with Nominated Sub-Contractor (NSC) works are coordinated and carried out in accordance to the programme.
- Check and counter sign site diary, data records after witness, data of material and work testing after witness with accuracy and submit to Superior/ Head of Department.
- To request all construction plans, documents, S & P plans, file of approved material / instruction, progress report, meeting minutes, as-built plans and keep in place.
- Record all variation works and to report to QS.
- Record work delay with verifications and report to consultant.
- Monitor safety and health, fire preventive plans are implemented.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- High School Diploma with relevant experience.
- Certificate in Office Administration or Associate’s Degree in Office Management may be required.
- Good organizational skills, highly motivated and result oriented.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge.
- Time management and organizational skills.