Scope of Responsibilities
Develop marketing and pricing strategies generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- To plan, coordinate and implement sales & marketing programs and strategies to achieve sales target for the company.
- Execute marketing initiatives and activities for AYER’s brand to enhance value and increase sales and leasing targets. Ability to manage and identity weaknesses/ short fall in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Constantly develop new and innovative promotional sales packages, programs, events both on-ground or online/virtual, to create and maximise customer engagement and experience using CRM, social media, online platform or other data driven platforms
- Produce valuable and engaging content for AYER’s website that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Manage contents and updates for customers, establishing budget guidelines and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversion and generate more optimize accordingly.
- Responsibility on scope with internal and external parties eg: Legal, Banks to secure EF for projects, SPA, MOT, HDA account opening, application for HOC schemes and other documents preparation, submissions and discussions.
- Motivate, develop and train subordinates in order to achieve the overall objectives and outcomes of marketing team, the company and the group as a whole.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of A & P budget for the projects assigned.
- Develop and review standard operating procedure for implementation by sales teams.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to the internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, finance, business administration or related field.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years of experience in related field.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, and channels.
- Superb leadership, communication and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.