Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for project planning, implementation and completion of project by providing professional project management service to ensure project is delivered within approved budget time and quality.
- Carry out feasibility study taking into consideration of statutory approval conditions, construction technologies and financial viability prior to implementation of new projects.
- Work closely with Project Consultants on design, specification and contract administration.
- Liaise with all the relevant authorities and utility companies on all the necessary approvals including liaisons after office hours.
- Oversee and manage the construction of infra works and building works.
- Work closely with other departments on the coordination of project planning, design and implementation and defects liability period.
- Prepare progress report and working papers for Management meeting.
- Manage and complete the project within OR below the approved budget and time frame.
- Ensure cost effectiveness in adopting various designs by Consultants.
- Obtain CCC for completed buildings for handing over to purchasers within the time frame stated in the S&P agreement.
- Control quality and workmanship of construction.
- Ensure department always compiles with the department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Attend to any other duties as may be designed by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in any Engineering discipline or the equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property development project management.
- High integrity, positive attitude, mission driven and self-directed
- Good negotiation skills and project management skills.